In a one day Social Media Workshop you will:
- Learn to segment your target audiences down to a granular level
- Learn to track and understand your marketing analytics. What is the data telling you? How can you respond to improve your campaigns?
- Have you optimized your campaign and optimized your audience? Let’s place your best content in front of your best audience most likely to engage or invest.
- With a thorough accumulation of data, we’ll look for opportunities to employ predictive modelling. Predictive modelling looks at existing patterns in current data to statistically predict the behavior of your future customers.
To read the full course abstract please click here.
Click Below to Buy Your Ticket
How do we measure marketing performance?
Beyond the hard data, delving into marketing analytics sometimes calls for collecting different metrics from more places than you have been. For example, a thorough analytic understanding isn’t just built off information gathered during lead generation, it also involves tracking metrics like:
- Who is receiving your messages?
- On what medium are they consuming your message?
- Who is sharing your messages?
- How are they sharing it?
- Who is responding to your calls to action?
- Is your message leading to actual sales improvements?
- Is your team on track to meet the goals set forth for this month, quarter, and year?
- Are your efforts generating a Return on Investment (ROI)?
This workshop looks beyond gathering analytics and focuses on reading the data to make sure you are making smart marketing decisions and getting the best results from your audience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SocialBulls understands that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a workshop. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop an alternate delegate from the registrant’s company is welcome to attend in their place. If a substitute cannot be found, SocialBulls will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
The registration deadline is no more than 2 weeks before a workshop.
The cancellation deadline is no more than 4 business days before a workshop
If SocialBulls cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
Registration fees will be fully refunded if the registrant cancels prior to the registration deadline.
No refunds will be provided if the registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline or is a “no-show” at the workshop.
If the registrant cancels after the registration deadline but prior to the cancellation deadline, the registrant may choose to either:
- Receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee, or
- Apply the full amount as a credit for a workshop offered by SocialBulls within 6 months from the date of the original workshop. If SocialBulls does not host another workshop within this period, the registrant will have the choice of either holding the registration fee for an additional 6 months or receiving a refund of 50% of the registration fee.