Share this Post
84% of Canadians Purchased Online this Year.
If you haven’t set up your eCommerce shop, you’re leaving money on the table.
Introduction to eCommerce Marketing This workshop is an introductory class ideal for Calgary business owners or marketing professionals who want to understand the most effective eCommerce advertising tools and techniques for a winning eCommerce strategy.
Our team will introduce you to common eCommerce content management systems (Woo, Shopify Plus, Magento) and strategies that help drive conversion and increase revenue.
Students will learn about the approach we use to create actionable eCommerce advertising content, track conversion performance, create an ongoing dialogue with consumers, and collect insights to influence purchase decisions.
eCommerce Strategy Takeaways
- Your introduction to eCommerce platforms.
- An introduction to consumer profiling for online shopping.
- Learn how to create engaging Instagram stories and take advantage of a social strategy that works for Instagram marketing.
- Learn to maximize your brand reach and to reduce your ad spend.
- Learn about dynamic ads and integrating your eCommerce shop to buy directly through Instagram.
- Get an idea of the tools our social media agency uses to effectively promote eCommerce products on social media.
Prerequisites & Preparation
There are none. Please bring your laptop and mobile device or a pad of paper and pencil to take notes. Devices are preferred.
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Where: 1013, 1240 – 20 Ave SE (Full Blast Creative located in the LocalMotive Building. Access Suite 102 through the Blue Cloud Door on the left side of the building. Parking is available in reserved spots within the gated parking lot after 6:00pm, within the designated guest parking area or alternate paid parking is available in the Impark Lot adjacent to the LocalMotive Crossing Building).
When: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Instructor: This workshop is taught by Crystal DeCnodder of Full Blast Creative.
Cost: $15 plus GST – refreshments will be served.