Share this Post
60% of all advertising spends are wasted on audiences that don’t care.
You deserve better than that.
Learn why Google Ads is the most powerful marketing channel for business owners, and the most recommended marketing platform by sales growth and lead generation marketers.
This workshop is an introductory class ideal for Calgary business owners or marketing managers with little to no experience using Google Ads for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Our team will introduce you to search ads and the most common pitfalls most business owners encounter when setting up Google Ads for the first time, or when reviewing a paid search report provided by your in-house team or marketing partners.
During this workshop you will learn about the various ad products, their strengths and limitations and the best campaign products to promote your business.
We’ll also introduce you to some of the advanced tools active behind the scenes to ensure your ads are delivered to your ideal target market.
Students will learn about the approach we use to create actionable advertising campaigns, track media performance, signals that you may need to improve your landing page, and a 3 step approach to influencing purchase decisions using Google Ad products.
Google Ads Takeaways
- Learn how to set up your Google Ads account and how Full Blast Creative can help you tap into free promotional ad credits with Google as high as $600 CAD.
- Learn how to create engaging ad content and take advantage of a paid strategy that works for search engine marketing.
- Learn how to research and forecast the top performing keywords for your business.
- Learn to maximize your impression share and to reduce your ad spend.
- Get insight on how to optimize active campaigns and read search reports.
- Get an idea of the tools our paid media agency uses to effectively promote a company/brand using a suite of Google Ads products.
Networking and Social Takeaways
- Casual meet and greet with other business and marketing professionals
- Sample craft beverages and a selection of cheeses from Inglewood’s ‘Say Cheese’ Fromagerie.
Secure Your Ticket Now
Prerequisites & Preparation
There are none! Please bring your laptop and mobile device or a pad of paper and pencil to take notes. Devices are preferred.
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Where: 113, 1240 – 20 Ave SE (inside Full Blast Creative located in the LocalMotive Building. Parking is available in reserved spots within the gated parking lot after 6:00pm, within the designated guest parking area or alternate paid parking is available in the Impark Lot next door.)
When: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Instructor: This workshop is taught by Crystal DeCnodder of Full Blast Creative. Crystal is a former instructor at Mount Royal University and SAIT, and author of the social advertising curriculum for MRU’s digital marketing certification.
Price: $25 plus GST. Your ticket includes one craft beverage and an assortment of cheese and charcuterie from Inglewood’s ‘The Cheese Shop.” This is a casual event, no need to dress up unless you’d like to!
|Introduction to Google Ads - June 8, 2022||$25|